At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners and passionate problem solvers inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas, and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
Health & Safety
- Forward equipment and procedure concerns to Leadhand.
- Report injuries or close calls to Leadhand.
Training & Communication
- Possess a complete understanding of tasks within the group’s area.
- Have the ability to train new employees and cross-train existing employees.
- Employee training may be done by a trained worker while the Team Leader assists in maintaining the schedule.
- Understand the pick list and drawing system and assist coworkers as needed.
- Research problems and/or discrepancies and forward concerns to Leadhand.
- Proficiently use Quality Systems ie: Technical Data, SOP’s, etc.
- Provide assistance to coworkers as needed.
- Check work on a regular basis to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Contact your Leadhand for judgment calls when needed.
- Initiate measures to prevent repetitive deviations.
- Coordinate completion as parts become available.
- Deviations or incomplete work should be completed by the assembler responsible unless otherwise arranged.
- Assist Leadhand with job timings and coordinating job sequence.
- Assist in maintaining workload during staffing shortages.
- Participate in overtime when necessary.
- Demonstrate leadership by taking an active role in Continuous Improvement events, initiatives and opportunities.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now