At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
After most of the plumbing and interior cabinets are in place on the floor, take part in the process of installing the walls, roof and other structural features, fastening the cabinets to the walls and roof, hooking up electrical components, as well as sealing the exterior to the elements.
Skills required to function successfully in this team include the ability to apply and tool sealant without leaving residue, completion of in-house electrical training, proper use of a carpenter’s square, drill/driver, adhesive gun, measuring tape, and tools associated with electrical work.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now