At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
Discover the reason that this job is referred to as the “Sandwich.” The team cuts and inserts Styrofoam to fill the welded frames of the walls, floor, and roof. The frames are then “Sandwiched” between the exterior and interior panels and loaded into the press.
Skills required to perform successfully within this team include completion of in-house crane and hoist training, operating the glue bed, have the ability to lift up to 50lbs., and proper use of band saw, upright saw, skill saw, grinder, and drill/driver.
Pre-Press Assembly Team Video: https://youtu.be/LjthS2pkQgQ
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now