At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
We are looking for a versatile individual to join our receiving team. As our department is rapidly changing, we are looking for individuals to help improve our process. We need team players who are willing to go the extra mile. As we grow, we will be utilizing more technology and individuals applying will be expected to use a computer. The individual should be self-motivated and be willing to complete extra tasks as needed while still being mindful of time-restricted duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Unloading products from trailers, receiving from couriers
– Sorting and delivering products to line
– Working well with others is an absolute must
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- The ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for Triple E.
- Willing to obtain a forklift licence.
- Lead by example, act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now