At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
Looking for a technical individual who can take ownership of CNC equipment repairs and upgrades as well as do general maintenance tasks. You will work together with the maintenance team to ensure that every issue is addressed, thanks to your understanding of the tools and equipment used here at Triple E RV.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Strong computer skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of electronics.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.