At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, and passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
- Work toward increasing production without increasing-hours.
- Work toward decreasing downtime.
Health and Safety
- Understand, follow and promote company policy
- Forward equipment and procedure concerns to Supervisor.
- Contribute to monthly inspection of designated area. HS04-0006 and HS04-0001
- Forward concerns with compliance or violations of policy to supervisor
- Report injuries or close calls to supervisor. HS14-0001
- Direct worker to first aid and call for assistance if required (First Responders).
- Work with the supervisor to identify and reduce job hazards (SWP).
- Participates in ongoing Health & Safety related training.
- Communicate employee performance issues (positive or negative) with Supervisor and employee.
- Communicate employee behavioral/cooperation concerns with Supervisor and employee.
- Participate in the One Degree Program, connections with the employees.
- Participate in and promote our CI Program.
- Gets the point across tactfully, using a style that reflects the person with whom they are interacting.
- Able to accept and communicate constructive criticism.
- Responds positively and motivates team to overcome difficulties.
- Can effectively participate in a team and demonstrates the ability to assist in achieving results.
- Gives instructions in simple clear language.
- Organizes facts in an understandable manner and is able to present them clearly in oral and written communications with all departments
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Back direction/decisions given by Company, Manager, Supervisor.
- Take responsibility for all work performed in your designated area.
- Use your best judgment coordinating within your area; anything beyond takes priority.
If a part must leave your area incomplete, make arrangements and coordinate for completion respecting your customer’s time and space. Minimize delays and disruptions.
- When called out to review a deviation, review deviations recorded in the Sign Off manual and take appropriate action to deviations that pertain to your department.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness, and purpose to deliver the best results for Triple E.
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect, and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections, and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now