At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, and passionate problem solvers inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
Being a forklift driver the production plant requires the ability to organize, as well as an affinity for time management. Delivering materials between plants whenever they are needed, bringing raw materials from cold storage, receiving materials off delivery trucks and keeping the cold storage and yard organized are just a few of the tasks you will have as a Forklift Driver.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate deterioration, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.