At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
Join the team that finishes top of the RV by installing the fiberglass front mask and exterior moldings, as well as sealing the top of the roof. Interior cabinetry is installed above the cab once the front mask is in place. This team also installs some electrical components and performs a final test of all the electronics to ensure everything is functioning correctly.
Skills required to function successfully within this team include completion of in-house electrical training, proper use of a drill/driver, miter saw, adhesive gun, and tools associated with electrical work.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now