At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
As a Customer Service and Warranty Advisor, your primary role is to provide exceptional support to our customers and dealers, helping them make the most of their Leisure Travel Van experience. You will work closely with various departments to ensure customer satisfaction. Your ability to communicate effectively, passion for customer service, and innovative mindset are essential for success in this role. You should be a dedicated and empathetic team member who goes the extra mile to deliver outstanding service.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to inquiries, resolving issues, and addressing customer and dealers needs via various communication channels (phone, email, chat, etc.).
- Continuously enhance your products and services knowledge to effectively assist customers, answer questions, and provide relevant information.
- Identify and analyze customer issues, troubleshoot problems, and offer practical solutions to meet their needs.
- Monitor and track relevant key metrics.
- Effectively de-escalate conflicts, address complaints, and manage challenging customer situations with professionalism and empathy.
- Assess and render decisions on warranty claims presented by dealers, customers, and independent service centers.
- Authorize warranty parts to customers and dealers.
- Assign warranty tracking codes to dealer submitted claims.
- Create instructional service videos to provide support to our customers and dealers.
- Create online quizzes that complement and enhance the comprehension of our service videos.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for customers.
- Complete or initiate Quality Assurance Action Reports (QAAR’s).
- Participate in Customer Rallies and Dealer Summits in various roles as required.
- Collaborate across departments to address complex customer issues, share customer feedback, and communicate quality concerns to drive continuous improvement in our products and services at Triple E RV.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Have knowledge and experience in using a computer and associated programs such as Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Focus and inquire when necessary and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness, and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated client-service orientation.
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work effectively with various levels of staff, both internal and external to the company
- Experience in customer service and RV industry knowledge will be considered assets.
- Knowledge of product electrical systems, M2M, and drawing viewers will be considered assets.
- Competitive wages and benefits package.
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. Extra time may be asked for at certain times of the year.
- You will be entitled to 2 weeks of vacation per year at the start of your employment.
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth.
- Training and development programs.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now