At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, and passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
For the CNC panel saw operator an understanding of computer systems as well as basic computer trouble shooting and maintenance skills is what matters. Oversee our CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) saw and make sure each product is cut to perfection.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.