At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, and passionate problem solvers inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
This team cuts most of the wood and plastic parts at the beginning of the RV build process. They oversee our CNC Routers and CNC Panel Saw, as well as optimize patterns for the CNC machines.
Skills required to function successfully within this team include a good eye for detail, proper use of Caliper and Measuring Tape, and the ability to lift some heavy material. For a CNC machine operator an understanding of computer systems, as well as basic computer troubleshooting and maintenance skills, is what matters.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate deterioration, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.