At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, and passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
Join a team that forms the very foundation of our production process. This team is responsible for installing hydraulic jacks, generators, propane tanks, water and holding tanks, and underfloor wiring onto the chassis. They also modify the chassis with extensions, remove and replace rims and tires, install the floor onto the chassis, and apply vinyl flooring.
Skills required to function successfully within this team include lifting and moving material, completion of in-house electrical training, as well as proper use of a manual torque wrench, drill, driver, impact driver, reciprocating saw, air ratchet, and tools associated with flooring installation.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights, and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate deterioration, resourcefulness, and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect, and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now