At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, and passionate problem solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas, and improve processes to build premier-quality RVs.
Join a team of people who value precision and consistency as you assemble beds and chairs for each of our high-quality Recreational Vehicles.
• Have the legal right to work in Canada.
• Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
• Have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
• Use information, insights, and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
• Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
• Demonstrate deterioration, resourcefulness, and purpose to deliver the best results for Triple E.
• Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
• Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect, and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.