At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
Join the team that sets the production line in motion. The coach is delivered from the Weld Shop to the Production Line with the floor already installed. Here the cabinets are installed as per specific floorplan drawings. Waterlines, propane lines, and ABS drainage lines are installed and tested.
Skills required to function successfully within this team include using floorplan drawings to determine location of installations, the ability to lift cabinets onto the coach floor, proper use of a cordless driver, and a good eye for detail to ensure a quality fit and finish.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.