At Triple E Recreational Vehicles we are a community of eager learners, and passionate problems solvers, inspired by connections with people. Together we innovate, explore ideas and improve processes to build premier quality RVs.
Be part of the team that installs exterior components such as the baggage doors, running boards, rear fiberglass mask, and skylight after the roof has been installed. This team also installs cab chairs and electrical components, and tests the electronics to diagnose and resolve problems.
Skills required to function successfully within this team include a keen eye to ensure alignment and to spot imperfections, completion of in-house electrical training, proper use of a rivet tool, driver, measuring tape, adhesive gun, and tools associated with electrical work.
- Have the legal right to work in Canada.
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Focus and inquire when necessary, and stay open-minded.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand information quickly.
- Use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify opportunities.
- Work effectively and inclusively with a large range of people, both within and outside the department.
- Demonstrate determination, resourcefulness and purpose to deliver the best results for Triple E.
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully.
- Consistently lead by example. Act with integrity, respect and independence.
Provide customers with an opportunity to experience joy, love, companionship, adventure, awe, comfort, connections and safety in a hand-crafted Leisure Travel Van.Apply Now