Triple E Recreational Vehicles is looking for an Application Developer to join the IT team. Reporting to the Director of IT the Application Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining in-house applications.
JOB TYPE: Full-time. In office
- Build internal applications used for office and production staff
- Creating and implementing code of new applications
- Update and maintain existing code and applications
- Develop reporting and assist in data analytics
- Troubleshoot ERP and database issues
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles
- Ability to setup and maintain SQL databases
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good technical background in RV industry and/or automotive industry is an asset
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
- Advanced knowledge in ERP software and processes an asset
About Triple E RV
It has been said that you don’t know where you’re going if you don’t know where you’ve been. Triple E Recreational Vehicles, started over 50 years ago with a small 13-foot travel trailer with sloping curves and a quaint appearance.
Today, Triple E RV & Leisure Travel Vans is a leading manufacturer of Class C motorhomes with a reputation for building the highest quality and most innovative RVs in the industry. Our continued success is the direct result of our talented team in the ongoing pursuit of quality and innovation.
Winkler. An Exceptional Area!
Triple E RV is a prominent corporate member of the vibrant community of Winkler, Manitoba, Canada. As the largest city in the Pembina Valley, Winkler serves as a regional hub for commerce, agriculture and industry. Winkler’s rich history and strong entrepreneurial mindset is clearly visible and are some of the reasons for the area’s steady growth.
Learn more at www.tripleerv.com and www.leisurevans.com